Dr. Paul Hamersky D.D.S., M.S.
“The secret of Success is consistence of Purpose”
It is my pleasure to humbly introduce myself to you through the wonders of today’s technology. I have been gratefully given the opportunity to have over 25 years of experience in orthodontics while living in the beautiful Denver Metropolitan and Rocky Mountain area since graduation. My “real” education in Orthodontics as well as Life has occurred during these years and while treating the thousands of patients I've had since my formal education ended. The evolution and the experiences I have gained and witnessed in Orthodontics have been truly remarkable. By embracing those experiences of success and challenges, it is now my mission to use this growing wisdom and insight as a gift to you and your children as you journey through the World of Orthodontics.
I pride myself on bringing understanding and compassionate sensitivity as I serve your family’s orthodontic needs. I know the importance of this decision you are making and believe in the fact that intuitive guidance will lead you to make the right one. I would welcome the opportunity to help you in the process and look forward to meeting you in person when that time may come.
- 1973 — Department of Chemical Engineering – University of Nebraska
- 1977 — Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) – College of Dentistry — University of Nebraska
- 1979 — Master of Science (MS) Specialty Certification in Orthodontics – Department of Orthodontics — University of Nebraska Graduate College
- 1995 — Advanced Treatment of TMJ & Occlusal Disorders
- 1999 — Invisalign® Certification
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Colorado Orthodontic Association
- World Federation of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Metro Denver Dental Society
My wife Susie and I have successfully navigated life together for 35+ years with a vast array of beautiful memories and three wonderful grown children. We gratefully have been given the opportunity to see, do, participate in, visit, and “live to eat” our way through life in every imaginable way, place, and situation that life has presented. We have also been so fortunate to be able to share this lifetime of experiences with beautiful extended family and friends to enjoy the journey with us. We continue to joyously anticipate the “next peek around the corner of Life” here in Douglas County as one of your neighbors. What do I enjoy “doing” beyond orthodontics?...Living the moment while never losing sight of the gift it is.Visit me on Google+