Orthodontic Dental Insurance
What to know:
- By Law: You are NOT REQUIRED to go to a dentist or orthodontist listed on your dental insurance plan. That list simply represents the providers who have agreed in advance to accept your specific dental plans benefits as stated in the policy. Usually referred to as "In-Network" providers.
- Due to the ever increasing number of Dental Insurance Plans, it is impossible for us to be aware of and be a Preferred Provider for every Orthodontic Insurance Program available in the marketplace.
- Our participation in any particular insurance is always subject to change. There is NO guarantee that we still participate in a particular plan until you call and confirm your specific insurance carrier, group and benefits can be confirmed.
- If for any reason we are unable to become an "In-Network" Preferred Provider for your Insurance Program. We will customize a payment program as an "Out of Network" Provider that may be virtually the same costs as you would pay "In-Network".
- You will not know for sure until you call us at 303-427-6300. Many times we can answer your general questions by phone.
- Specific payments and costs can only be assessed and discussed at our no obligation initial consultation. Itís Free and easy to schedule; either call 303-427-6300 or schedule a Free Consultation.
We Participate In-Network: Preferred Insurances
Douglas County Orthodontics is an "In-Network" Preferred Provider for the following Dental Insurance Programs and Companies:
- Aetna Dental
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cigna PPO
- Delta Dental Plans
- Delta Premier
- Guardian Dental
- Humana Dental
- Humana Comp (Federal Employees Advantage)
- Metropolitan Life (Metlife Dental)
- Principal Financial
- United Concordia
- United HealthCare Dental
There is NO guarantee this list is current and complete.
Please call us if your particular coverage or carrier is not listed. We have included the major carriers and participate in many companies not listed here.
Please see more information about our Office Financial and Insurance Policies.