Your Complimentary First Visit
(NO FEE is charged for this appointment)
We are so thrilled and honored that you have chosen our office to fulfill your orthodontic needs. We look forward with anticipation to our scheduled time together.
The primary purpose of this first visit and consultation for you is introductory and informative. Introduce ourselves to you and your family, and Inform and educate you on an individualized, yet overall, view of you or your child’s orthodontic concerns and needs.
Plan to spend approximately 45 minutes at our office which will include the following:
- A special digital x-ray film (no charge is made for this film) on all children under the age of 18 to evaluate the location of developing permanent teeth including wisdom teeth.
- An extended consultation time with Dr. Hamersky, who will perform a thorough clinical examination and discuss his findings with you.
- Show you specifically the orthodontic problem that exists.
- Is treatment needed now, in the future or not at all?
- Are there any options or alternatives to consider?
- If treatment is not needed at this time but possibility in the future, a follow-up evaluation time will be recommended.
- If treatment is indicated, a complete description of methods and appliances including Invisalign, other invisible and colored braces options will be reviewed.
- An estimate of the treatment time will be made.
If treatment is necessary, our trained financial and insurance staff will provide you with a complete fee and cost quotation. You will know the full cost of the proposed treatment in advance.
We pride ourselves on giving you a fair fee in total with no hidden surprises, no open-ended monthly payments or back-end cost for retainers. We will provide you with estimates on your insurance benefits or gather information from you to help you get all you are entitled to receive. We are also experts in Section 125 Flex-Plan reimbursements. Once all benefits you may be entitled to are factored in, our staff will work with you on financing and monthly payment options for your remaining portion. We are committed to working with you to make the financial challenges of orthodontics as affordable as possible.
It is your responsibility to us to not leave this first visit with unanswered questions or unresolved concerns. Please Ask!